3 year manufacturer warranty
Further details can be found on our delivery information page.
Need help or technical advice on a product or service? Get in touch, we’re always happy to help.
Call us on : 01603 599 599
- 1.75 litre jug capacity
- 4 settings for the perfect consistency
- Pulse function helps reach the ideal consistency
- Safely blend hot or cold in the thermal glass jug
- Includes a handy recipe guide
The Soup Maker plus is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for a whole host of comforting recipes. It can do any combination of sautéing, cooking, simmering, stirring and blending all inside the thermal glass jar, so it’s perfect for homemade smooth and chunky soups, risottos, curries, sauces and much more.
Whether you prefer homemade pâté, risotto, or pasta sauce, you’ll love this Cuisinart soup maker. It’ll effortlessly cook, simmer and stir your ingredients, then the 4 different speed settings will perfectly blend tender and tough vegetables or fruits, to help you create incredible meals.
There’s a pulse function too, which gives bursts of power that’ll get the mix to your ideal consistency. You can prepare plenty to go round, thanks to its 1.75 litre jug. And, because it’s made from thermal glass, it’ll easily handle hot or cold ingredients – for unbeatable soup or smoothies. It even comes with a handy recipe guide to get you started, so you can try lots of exciting new dishes – from curries to chutneys, and jams to stocks.
- Powerful, precision-controlled heating element with 3 heat settings for perfect cooking of raw ingredients.
- Advanced non-stick cooking plate for easy sauteing and easy cleaning.
- Slow stir function gently mixes ingredients during cooking.
- Great for risottos and chunky soups.
- Glass jar puts you in control of your recipe.
- Watch your recipe cooking and adjust ingredients, heat and cooking time as required.
- Easy to use time and temperature settings.
- Ingredients and seasoning can be added easily at any time during the cooking process without affecting the cooking cycle.
- Thermal glass jar keeps your recipe warm after the cooking cycle has finished or simply add extra minutes to the timer to reheat.
- 1.4L capacity for soup and hot liquid, 1.75L capacity for cool liquid.
- No minimum capacity.
- Audible beep at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Powerful stainless steel blades for perfect blending.
- 4-speed options plus pulse function for complete control over the consistency of your recipe.
- Triple seal lid for safe blending of hot liquids.
- Can also be used as a power blender for blending smoothies and crushing ice.
- 3-year guarantee.
GINGER & BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
• 1 Medium butternut squash, peeled, cored and diced
• 10g Ginger, peeled and sliced
• 1 Red onion, peeled and cut in quarters
• 1 Garlic clove
• 1 Bird eye chilli
• 1 Litre vegetable stock
• 130ml Olive oil
• 80ml Pumpkin oil
• 50g Pumpkin seeds, toasted
• 1 Bunch baby watercress
- Set the timer on the Soup Maker for 20 minutes and the heat setting to ‘SIMMER’.
- Pour in 50 ml olive oil and heat for around 1 minute.
- Add the onion, ginger, chilli and garlic, attach the lid and increase the heat to ‘SAUTE’ for 2 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add the vegetable stock and increase the heat to ‘HIGH’, cooking for 2 minutes. Remove the lid, add the butternut squash and leave to cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and blend on setting 2 for approx. 2 minutes or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Serve into 4 bowls and drizzle each with the olive and pumpkin oil then top with pumpkin seeds and watercress.
Brand Cuisinart Category Soup Makers Colour Silver Dimensions (H)46.0 x (W)20.0 x (D)23.0 Dimensions With Packaging (H) 38.4 x (W) 29.8 x (D) 23.8 cm SKU SSB3U_SI Stir Function Yes Weight 4 Kg Audible End of Programme Yes Blender Type Soup Maker Finish Plastic Jug Material Thermal Glass Liquid Working Capacity 1.75 Litres Non Stick Finish Yes Number of Accessories 4 Number of Settings 4 Power 500 Watt Pulse Function Yes Simmer Function Yes Blend Yes Saute Yes Manufacturer Warranty 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Registration Required With Cuisinart within 28 days of purchase
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £100. Deliveries of small items are made by courier and are the next working day after dispatch.
Large appliances are delivered by our own delivery teams, installation services can also be selected during the checkout process. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver some large appliances outside of Norfolk and North Suffolk at the moment; you will be informed of this during the order process if you enter a postcode outside of our delivery zone.
Some manufacturers offer direct delivery of large appliances; you will be informed if this is available during the order process.
We aim to dispatch within 2 workings days of the order being placed. You will receive an email confirming your delivery date.Delivery Information ›
We offer installation services on large home appliances, you can select additional services at checkout.
We offer the following installation services:
Televisions & Associated Devices - from £45.00
Washing Machines - from £25.00
Washer Dryers - from £25.00
Tumble Dryers - from £10.00
Dishwashers - from £25.00
Refrigeration - from £10.00
Ovens & Cookers - from £60.00
All installations are carried out by our own experienced engineers. Our installation services are only available in Norfolk and North Suffolk, you will be asked for your postcode during the checkout process to see if these services are available to you.
Upon receipt of your order, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for your delivery and installation to take place.
For full details follow the link below.Home Appliance Installation ›