Kitchen appliance Delivery & Installation technician
The Successful Applicant – We are looking for an installation engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will carry out delivery and installation of Domestic Appliances and Audio-Visual equipment. This includes – Washing Machines, Dryers, Dishwashers, Cooking appliances, (TVs and sound systems. At the same time, you’ll be expected to deliver exceptional customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Delivering heavy, bulky items and including domestic kitchen appliances to customers’ homes as part of a 2-man crew.
· Daily stock picking and loading of delivery van
· Communicating with customers by phone with updates on their delivery.
· Installation of a variety of Kitchen appliances (freestanding & built-in)
· Installation and set-up of large TVs including wall mounting
· Provide customers with an operational demonstration.
· Complete customer satisfaction report capturing model/serial number information.
Key Skills and Qualifications required:
· Be over 25 and have held a valid driving licence driving licence for more than 2 years
· Previous experience with installation of electrical appliances in customers’ homes is beneficial but NOT essential.
· Good understanding of plumbing and electrical principles and the ability to use in practice.
· Be practical and DIY minded
· Able to comply with the basic health and safety requirements of this role.
· Ability to lead a two-man team
· Work to deadlines and manage your own time without supervision.
· A Desire to learn and achieve new skills.
· Provide friendly, reliable & trustworthy customer service at all times.
· A full-time post working 40 Hours per week, Monday – Saturday.
· A competitive Salary based on experience.
· 20 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Excellent Company pension and Staff benefits.
· Trade price product purchase scheme.
· Profit Related Company Bonus scheme.
· Uniform, Mobile Phone and specialist tools will be provided
· Job Type: Full-time, based from our Snellings, Blofield Heath HQ, NR13 4SQ