Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to alter the ‘Terms of Trading’ from time to time. Please check before you make a purchase.
Pricing And Payment
Payments can be made by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Delta/Connect cards, you can also pay by bankers draft or BACS Transfer prior to delivery. Full payment for your goods will be taken prior to dispatch from our warehouse. Due to Fluctuations in exchange rates we do not accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks
If billing and delivery addresses are not the same, we will require a faxed copy of a utility bill to verify invoice address details thus ensuring maximum protection against fraudulent misuse of customer’s card details.
All Prices include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
Secure payment on the website is made via a gateway provided by PayPal.
This refers to our delivery area of Norfolk and North Suffolk where deliveries are carried out by our own delivery vehicles and staff.
Rest of the Mainland UK
This refers to areas outside of our local area, where deliveries are carried out by either the manufacturer direct or by our appointed courier.
Free Delivery / Next Day Delivery terms and conditions
Free delivery covers the Norfolk and North Suffolk area only on products over £100.00. Next day delivery is available provided goods are in stock in our warehouse at the time of ordering.
All local deliveries in Norfolk and North Suffolk are made by our own delivery vehicles
We carry 1000’s of products in stock, available for delivery direct to your home within 7-10 working days (Subject to delivery area). Our delivery charges vary depending on your location, most deliveries in the Norfolk and North Suffolk area are free of charge, other parts of the UK will vary depending on your location. We will always inform you of any additional delivery costs prior to completing your order, to make sure that you are happy with any extra charges.
All local deliveries in Norfolk and North Suffolk are made by our own delivery vehicles operating a one/two man delivery service. This gives us greater control over delivery times and also ensures that our drivers handle your goods with care. Local customers will be offered a delivery window of am or pm and a convenient day. If your delivery requires more than our 2 man team, in some cases we can offer additional help but this may incur extra costs. Outside of our local area deliveries will either be made direct from the manufacturer or via our appointed courier company.
Should the driver offer to assist into the property with your goods we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to either your goods or the property.
- We require you to sign a delivery note on receipt of goods.
- The charges stated cover a one man ground floor doorstep delivery.
- A two man delivery can be arranged at additional cost.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us on arranging delivery.
- The delivery service does not include installation of the product. (This is an extra cost option)
- We endeavour to meet all delivery bookings but cannot be held responsible for situations beyond our control.
- Deliveries are scheduled between Monday and Friday but Saturday delivery may be available at an extra cost.
- Please ensure that if we have agreed to remove an appliance this is disconnected and ready for immediate removal (Unless you have booked for an installation service as well in which case we will disconnect your old appliance)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered
- Any issues regarding your delivery will be resolved by our customer Services team at the point of delivery
- We recommend that you organise the fitting of your appliances once they have been delivered and inspected to your satisfaction. (Unless you have booked for our own installation service at the same time)
- Failed deliveries will incur an additional delivery charge if you are not present on the agreed delivery date – this charge may vary as we subsidise our delivery charges
- Cancellation at the point of delivery will incur a collection charge of £49.00 per item and £99.00 for all appliances 70cm or over in width. (This only applies to Deliveries outside of our local area)
All items are subject to availability. We can only guarantee availability while stocks last. If the goods ordered are unavailable we will contact you and give you the option of a suitable alternative. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes beyond our control. Any delivery dates specified are approximate and we cannot take responsibility for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay.
Products MUST be inspected within 2 days of delivery; any claims for damaged products will not be entertained after this period. Certain external couriers insist that the goods are unpacked, inspected and signed for at the point of delivery – in this case the 2 day inspection period would no longer apply.
In the unlikely event of a damaged product being delivered, our customer service team will resolve it at the point of delivery. Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel who will contact customer service to determine the best course of action. If the product is refused at the point of delivery, details of the damage should be clearly noted on the delivery note.
Please do not connect or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with these guidelines will deem that you have accepted the goods and you we will be unable to return or replace them because they are incorrect or different to that which was ordered.
Claims regarding faulty goods will be subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturers warranty but this does not affect your statutory rights. If your product appears not to be functioning correctly please first check the manufacturer’s instruction book and follow the fault finding guide.
If a product has been installed the manufacturer will need to send a service engineer to inspect the appliance to establish the nature of the fault. Please remember if a product is found to be installed incorrectly the manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the service call. When installing a gas appliance a qualified CORGI engineer is required, who will have the proper certification.
Cancellations and Returns
You, are entitled to withdraw from this contract under the Distance Selling Regulations up to 7 working days after the day of delivery for a full credit or refund less any applicable collection/delivery charges. If you do wish to withdraw from the contract you must notify us either in writing or by e-mail within the said time period.
Should you wish to cancel your order we can arrange the safe return of your goods provided they have not been removed from their original packaging, installed or used
- Our collection charge is £49.00 per item or £99.00 for any appliances 70cm or above in width.
- We reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the condition of the products and packaging prior to collection.
- If the packaging has been removed or tampered with we can no longer be held responsible for transporting the items safely and you must arrange the return of the goods to our warehouse within 14 days of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods these will be inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition and meet our satisfaction and are including all relevant accessories, manuals & components.
- On conclusion your order will be processed for reimbursement of monies paid less any applicable delivery or collection charges & or charges in respect of missing accessories, manuals & components.
- If you wish to return a ‘Special Order item’ you will incur a 20% restocking charge to cover the return of the product to the Manufacturer in addition to collection charges (as detailed above) to cover transport costs. ‘Special Order Items’ will be clearly stated on your order.
Vouchers are only valid until the expiry date printed on them. Vouchers are only valid on products purchased with a value of over £60. Only one voucher can be redeemed per customer/household. Vouchers which have been tampered with in any way will not be honoured, and no photocopies will be accepted in store. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against products which are included in any promotion, offer, discount or included within a store Sale. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any of the following services: rental payments, maintenance payments, delivery charges, installation, repairs or servicing. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and hold no value other than against a purchase as described above.
Whilst we try our utmost to ensure the accuracy of our site we cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, colour accuracy, image discrepancies or product dimensions. The product that is delivered may vary slightly from the image supplied by the manufacturers and may not include any of the pictured accessories. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged we will immediately issue a credit to your account equal to the value of the original payment taken.
Descriptions relating to products are a brief guide. We therefore recommend all product features and technical information is confirmed with manufacturer before purchase. Manufacturers contact details are available on request.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
All dates and times given for delivery are given in good faith, we endeavour to meet all agreed schedules however, we cannot be held responsible for any loss of time or monies resulting from delayed, missed or incorrect deliveries.
All products are covered by a minimum of 12 months UK Manufacturer’s warranty. However certain manufacturers offer varying parts & labour warranties subject to the customer registering their purchase with the manufacturer. Claims for promotional warranties must be registered within the set time according to the Manufacturers Terms & Conditions.
All products must be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
Items sold on our website are generally intended for normal domestic use and not commercial use unless specifically stated within the product description. Warranty claims will not be entertained for products used outside the UK.
English law applies to this contract and any dispute will be dealt with exclusively in the English Courts.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights in any way.