Affordable, practical and stylish, the Miele H2265B Active Single Built-in Oven offers great usability and a clean, eye-catching finish. Use this versatile appliance to roast, bake and defrost a huge variety of ingredients and get great results from your culinary endeavours.
Find the programme you’re looking for, set timers and switch between settings using the Miele H2265B oven’s EasyControl dial. This seven-segment display with rotary selector allows you to find the setting you’re looking for quickly and instantly adjust your oven.
The Miele H2265B Active Single Built-in Oven comes with a great choice of programmes. Use the Fan Plus setting to gently bake or roast your dishes, get your ingredients crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside with the Fan Grill setting or use the Conventional Heat setting for a classic cooking experience.
The Miele H2265B oven has a specially designed cool front. This means that the appliance will stay cool to the touch, even when it’s turned on, making it safe for cooks of all ages.
The PerfectClean finish makes the oven very easy to clean while its 76-litre capacity ensures there’s plenty of room for all your ingredients.
8 oven functions:
- Fan plus – superbly light and fluffy. Ideal for gentle baking and roasting on up to three levels.
- Fan grill – crispy on the outside, succulent inside. Ideal for chicken, duck, joints, rolled meat and many other meat dishes.
- Grill – a powerful grill controlled by an electronic retractable dial.
- Intensive bake – crispy bases, tasty toppings. For pizza, quiche or flans, the base will be crispy and the topping will be moist.
- Gentle bake – particularly energy-efficient. Perfectly succulent roasts and excellent oven bakes.
- Conventional heat – multi-purpose, classic function. Perfect results on all traditional baking and roasting dishes.
- Bottom heat – for dishes which need to be cooked in a Bain Marie or browned from below.
- Defrost – gentle on frozen food. Frozen food is gently defrosted under ideal conditions using cool air.