2 year manufacturer warranty
Further details can be found on our delivery information page.
Would you like our experts to install your new appliance?,
Would you like our delivery team to take away and recycle your old appliance when we deliver your new one?
Need help or technical advice on a product or service? Get in touch, we’re always happy to help.
Call us on : 01603 599 599
- DryCare 40 – dries almost anything that can be washed at 40 °C
- Faster drying combined with maximum energy efficiency – EcoSpeed
- Quickly switch between 2 favourite fragrances – FragranceDos²
- Savings for the life of your tumble dryer – EcoDry technology
- Garage Installation Advice
Precise drying thanks to mineral sensors
With this system, your laundry dries perfectly – even if the water contains significant amounts of calcium. This is by no means the norm on machines without PerfectDry as the calcium content in the water influences residual moisture sensing – in turn impacting on drying results. PerfectDry takes the current calcium content of water into account and precisely adjusts the drying process, ensuring that the selected drying level is always achieved.
Savings for the life of your tumble dryer
Miele EcoDry technology guarantees long-term low energy consumption and short drying times. Thanks to the effective interaction between the patented Miele filtration system and the maintenance-free heat exchanger, fluff cannot clog up the heat exchanger, which would otherwise cause blockages and reduce power output over time. With EcoDry, Miele heat-pump dryers constantly work economically – over the entire life of the appliance.
Save time and protect the environment
With EcoSpeed, you can dry your laundry particularly quickly and in a way that is kind to the environment with the best energy efficiency class A++. Economic operation and shorter programme running times are perfectly combined. With a full load, EcoSpeed can reduce the drying time by 40 minutes.*
Fragrant laundry just the way you like it.
Miele fragrance flacons – available in various fragrances – perfume your laundry with your favourite scent during drying. A family-run company in the south of France, which has been creating perfumes since 1871, produces fragrances for Miele. Using a patented process, their perfume specialists ensure that the essential oils in the perfume are preserved. The result: fresh laundry with a natural fragrance that lasts for up to 4 weeks.
|Type||Heat Pump Tumble Dryer|
- Suitable for stacking •
- Side-by-side •
- Slot-in •
- Can be built-under •
- Door hinge left
- Product brand T1 Chrome Edition
- Heat pump dryer•
- Appliance colour Lotus white
- Control panel colour Lotus white
- Door design Graphite grey Pearl Finish
- Rotary selector colour Lotus White
- Control panel version Straight
- Control type Rotary selector
- Display DirectSensor white, 7 segment
- Perfect Dry •
- FragranceDos •
- Intelligent drum reversal•
Gentle laundry care
- Honeycomb drum •
- Load in kg 8.00
- Delay start up to 24 hours•
- Time left display•
- Drum lightingLED
- Condensate container•
- Integrated condensed water drainage •
Efficiency and sustainability
- Annual energy consumption in kWh192
- Duration in minutes in the standard programme165
- Sound power in the standard cottons programme with full load in db(A) re 1 pW66
- Condensation efficiency class A
- Energy consumption in kWh in the Cottons Normal dry standard programme with a full load1.55
- EcoDry technology•
- Maintenance-free heat exchanger •
- ProfiEco motor •
- Cottons (coloureds)•
- Cottons Eco•
- Minimum iron•
- Shirts •
- Woollens handcare •
- Express •
- Proofing •
- Bed linen•
- Warm air/DryFresh•
- Gentle tumble•
- Soft ribs•
- Enamelled front •
- Empty out container indicator•
- Clean filter indication•
- Optical interface•
- Dimensions in mm (width) 596
- Dimensions in mm (height) 850
- Dimensions in mm (depth) 636
- Appliance depth in mm with opened door 1054
- Weight in kg 53
- Total rated load in kW 1.10
- Voltage in V 220-240
- Fuse rating in A 13
- Frequency in Hz 50
- Length of supply lead in m2.00
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £100. Deliveries of small items are made by courier and are the next working day after dispatch.
Large appliances are delivered by our own delivery teams, installation services can also be selected during the checkout process. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver some large appliances outside of Norfolk and North Suffolk at the moment; you will be informed of this during the order process if you enter a postcode outside of our delivery zone.
Some manufacturers offer direct delivery of large appliances; you will be informed if this is available during the order process.
We aim to dispatch within 2 workings days of the order being placed. You will receive an email confirming your delivery date.Delivery Information ›
We offer installation services on large home appliances, you can select additional services at checkout.
We offer the following installation services:
Televisions & Associated Devices - from £45.00
Washing Machines - from £25.00
Washer Dryers - from £25.00
Tumble Dryers - from £10.00
Dishwashers - from £25.00
Refrigeration - from £10.00
Ovens & Cookers - from £60.00
All installations are carried out by our own experienced engineers. Our installation services are only available in Norfolk and North Suffolk, you will be asked for your postcode during the checkout process to see if these services are available to you.
Upon receipt of your order, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for your delivery and installation to take place.
For full details follow the link below.Home Appliance Installation ›