1 year manufacturer warranty
Further details can be found on our delivery information page.
Need help or technical advice on a product or service? Get in touch, we’re always happy to help.
Call us on : 01603 599 599
- Replacement Filter for a range of Dyson Air Purifying Fans
- Ensure cleaner indoor air
- Easy to replace
- Suitable for a range of models including: Purifier Hot+Cool, Pure Hot+Cool, Humidify Cool, Purifier Cool, and Pure Cool
- See the detailed compatibility list below
Cleaner indoor air, day after day
Enjoy the cleanest indoor air with a replacement 360° Glass HEPA+Carbon filter from Dyson.
Over time, the filter in your fan can get clogged up with microscopic pollutants, and even let unpleasant odours back into your room. It is recommended that you replace your filter when you’re machine alerts you, to ensure you’re getting the very best out of your appliance.
This Glass HEPA filter is suitable for a range of fans including, Purifier Hot+Cool, Pure Hot+Cool, Humidify Cool, Purifier Cool, and Pure Cool. It’s easy to replace too, so you’ll be breathing in cleaner air in no time.
Genuine Dyson parts
Replaces your Dyson HEPA filter.
Compatible with the following models:
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP04 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde™ HP09 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ HP07 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ TP04 purifying tower fan
- Dyson Purifier Cool™ TP09 purifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Cool™ TP07 purifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH01 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Humidify Cool™ PH03 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Humidify Cool™ Autoreact PH3A purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Humidify Cool™ Formaldehyde PH04 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Cool™ Autoreact TP7A purifying fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ DP04 purifying desk fan
How to replace the filter
To change your filter and reset the filter indicator, follow our helpful video below. Alternatively, follow the instructions in your machine’s operation manual. Always unplug the machine before changing filters.
We recommend replacing your filter every 12 months. That’s because over time, filters can get clogged with pollutants, and even let unpleasant odours back into the room.
|Cleaner indoor air Suitable for a range of Dyson fans Easy to replace
|360 Glass HEPA+Carbon Filter
Dimensions & Weight
|Compatible with: Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09 Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde TP09 Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07 Dyson Purifier Cool TP07 Dyson Purifier Cool™ Autoreact TP7A Dyson Pure Cool TP04 Dyson Pure Cool DP04 Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP04 Dyson Purifier Humidify Cool™ Formaldehyde PH04 Dyson Purifier Humidify Cool™ PH03 Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH01
|Product Category Group
|1 Year Warranty
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £100. Deliveries of small items are made by DHL or Royal Mail.
Large appliances are delivered by our own delivery teams, installation services can also be selected during the checkout process. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver some large appliances outside of Norfolk and North Suffolk at the moment; you will be informed of this during the order process if you enter a postcode outside of our delivery zone.
Some manufacturers offer direct delivery of large appliances; you will be informed if this is available during the order process.
We aim to dispatch within 2 workings days of the order being placed. You will receive an email confirming your delivery date.Delivery Information ›
We offer installation services on large home appliances, you can select additional services at checkout.
We offer the following installation services:
Televisions & Associated Devices - from £45.00
Washing Machines - from £25.00
Washer Dryers - from £25.00
Tumble Dryers - from £15.00
Dishwashers - from £25.00
Refrigeration - from £10.00
Ovens & Cookers - from £75.00
All installations are carried out by our own experienced engineers. Our installation services are only available in Norfolk and North Suffolk, you will be asked for your postcode during the checkout process to see if these services are available to you.
Upon receipt of your order, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for your delivery and installation to take place.
For full details follow the link below.Home Appliance Installation ›